Happy Sunday Sippers!
This has been a personal victory weekend. And I could not help but celebrate it with making this Raspberry Gin cocktail I’ve been working on.
Firstly, I’ve had a request for a raspberry cocktail from the sister of a bride-to-be and this one is sure to tempt her taste buds and satisfy her love of raspberry. Secondly, I’m celebrating my first Commando Series challenge completion too.
Here you go…
Raspberry Gin Sour
- 100ml Gin
- 80ml Chambord (Raspberry Cognac Liqueur)
- 50ml Lime Syrup
- 1/2 Fresh lemon juice
- Egg White
- Rasberries for garnish
- Add egg white to your shaker. Dry shake vigorously – no ice.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the shaker. Shake with ice.
- Strain into glasses with fresh ice.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries or a slice of lemon or lime.
*Tip: Be mindful that Chambord is a pretty sweet liqueur, so adapt the amount of syrup to your taste.
Its the perfect sip for a blushing bride.